Smallest electric golf trolley help

golfsaint

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Hi, I have a powerkaddy c2 golf trolley which is I know small , but I am finding it very light and flimsy? Always falling over and flipping back onto its handle , Used to have old Motocaddy m3, which seemed a lot more stable.
The trouble is now the car I have now is smaller which suits the powerkaddy (have to take wheels of still lol ), can anybody recommend a electric trolley that is as compact as the powerkaddy or smaller but is a better build.

Thanks

chasf

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Hi, I have a powerkaddy c2 golf trolley which is I know small , but I am finding it very light and flimsy? Always falling over and flipping back onto its handle , Used to have old Motocaddy m3, which seemed a lot more stable.
The trouble is now the car I have now is smaller which suits the powerkaddy (have to take wheels of still lol ), can anybody recommend a electric trolley that is as compact as the powerkaddy or smaller but is a better build.

Thanks
New motocaddy m series, I replaced my c2 with the m1 it's a bit longer when folded than the c2, however you invert the wheels and the width is smaller and takes up less space in the boot.

Build quality is better it's more solid and less flimsy and the bag fits better on the trolley. I found the power caddy had the bag sit too low