Slazenger p500

Gazmc1973

Visit site
Has anyone used or tried the slazenger p500 adjustable driver sports direct sell them for 50 pound which seems very cheap for a loft adjustable driver

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
You could pick up a new Benross driver for that, indeed Direct Golf often have massive sales on Adams, either would be better than Slazenger as Homer points out. Forget about the adjustability, you won't see the benefit at the best of times but certainly not with that standard of club. Loads of second hand ones on ebay for £50 mark and you can't go wrong with a Ping G15 or something, better to go back a few years and get a quality club. Think about the shaft type you need and the loft, those should be the first ports of call. What are you using now and why are you thinking of changing?

User101

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
I have a TM r11s for about the same price if you're interested and a far better buy than that or check gum tree for other far better clubs for not much more.

Gazmc1973

Visit site
Was just really wondering if anyone had tried one really I use an old taylor made tour prefered not sure how old it is but it's only 400 cc head I was also given a donnay slammer 11.5 degree with a stiff shaft which I know is a cheap crappy club but I regularly get decent length (over 230 yards carry) think I'll get second hand ping that's for sale at my local club (they have a driving range and let try the clubs) cheers for info didnt want to throw 50 notes down drain

Digger

Assistant Pro
Visit site
If you're thinking Ping. You won't go far wrong with a G20. Probably around 50 quid on the bay these days.