Sittingbourne and Milton Regis golf club

Pjwgov

Hacker
Visit site
Hi all, looking for some feedback on Sittingbourne and Milton Regis golf club, how many comps? Practice facilities? And all year round conditions etc? All help is very much appreciated.

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The course has had a lot of work done over the last few years on the greens which is really paying dividends. There is also an ongoing project of redoing all the bunkers, a few each winter (artificial riveted faces now, and they look real good) although this winter they haven’t started anything.
Normally, there are no tee times so it’s rock up join an possible queue and go.
Medals all year round, the last weekend of every month both days. Plenty of other comps all through the year so plenty of qualifiers
Practice facilities are 2 putting greens, and a smallish range. There is talk of a 6 hole practice area being developed.

Currently as with all things Kent, it’s been quite wet but when I played Saturday it was very acceptable on the fairways, tee mats now and greens good.

I don’t know what the membership level is right now and a isnt know what’s happening about taster rounds, but I know Imconsider it good value for money for a members club.
If you’re looking to try it, let me know and I will see what the situation as and take you round if you like. Currently though, we are only 9 holes just to allow as many members to play during the shortened daylight hours and Covid restrictions

Swingalot

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Decent course. Doing better than many other local courses at the moment in regards conditions and therefore staying open. Has a reputation for attracting its fair share of Cat 1 golfers, I guess as there is quite a few people in the vicinity and not a huge choice of clubs if you based in the Medway towns and also unwilling to pay the fees that Rochester and Cobham demand.

I've always enjoyed a visit to it. Have you considered Rochester & Cobham? If you want comps and practise facilities they have some of the best around.

Pjwgov

Hacker
Visit site
The course has had a lot of work done over the last few years on the greens which is really paying dividends. There is also an ongoing project of redoing all the bunkers, a few each winter (artificial riveted faces now, and they look real good) although this winter they haven’t started anything.
Normally, there are no tee times so it’s rock up join an possible queue and go.
Medals all year round, the last weekend of every month both days. Plenty of other comps all through the year so plenty of qualifiers
Practice facilities are 2 putting greens, and a smallish range. There is talk of a 6 hole practice area being developed.

Currently as with all things Kent, it’s been quite wet but when I played Saturday it was very acceptable on the fairways, tee mats now and greens good.

I don’t know what the membership level is right now and a isnt know what’s happening about taster rounds, but I know Imconsider it good value for money for a members club.
If you’re looking to try it, let me know and I will see what the situation as and take you round if you like. Currently though, we are only 9 holes just to allow as many members to play during the shortened daylight hours and Covid restrictions
Really appreciate the offer, and once we are out of these nightmare times, I'll be in touch for a game. Stay safe