Silver touch up paint for Taylormade M3 driver/wood

den

Visit site
Hi all,
I have purchased a TM M3 driver and 5 wood last year. As I am a beginner, my hours at the driving range resulted in lots of scratches, especially on the silver part of the crown.

I wanted to fix it this winter and looked for a touch up paint but I can't seem to find one in the UK (they do have one sold by Golf Paint, Inc. in the U.S. - google "Golf Paint Inc TM-GP3919S" - but a little expensive, and more so incl. shipping). If you ever touched up that silver paint on TM M3 driver, could you tell me which paint you used and how successful the end result was?

Thank you everyone.

20201203_133853.jpg

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I am sure this got discussed a fair time ago and there were one or two companies that a lot of forum members rated. I have to be honest I can't remember their names but a quick google search shows this one https://www.golfironsuk.co.uk/driver-and-wood-refurbishment but can't verify their effectiveness as I've not used them. Point being there are companies that could do it for you and arguably do a good job

Reactions: den

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
You can use a car spray paint .
Prepare it and mask off all the black areas then just spray the whole of the silver area so it’s the same colour.
A coat of lacquer and leave it in a warm room for a couple of days.

Reactions: den