• Thread starter Deleted member 3432
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3432

9th Green

IMG-20200520-WA0000.jpg

D

Deleted member 3432

16th green hidden by gorse with Lake District fells in the background, taken from 17th tee
20200520-173935.jpg

Zig

Visit site
Great pics! Love it here... drive across from the North East to play at least twice a year. Gutted the recent open was cancelled :(

Looking forward to when they're open to visitors again and will be over like a shot!

D

Deleted member 3432

Great pics! Love it here... drive across from the North East to play at least twice a year. Gutted the recent open was cancelled :(

Looking forward to when they're open to visitors again and will be over like a shot!
Taking a limited number of visitors starting 1st June

Reactions: Zig

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
looks good, not a tree in sight;)

will have to get down there at some point, when is the one day a year its not blowing a gale, was going to say raining as well but looks like there not been much there at all so missed that boat:ROFLMAO:

D

Deleted member 3432

looks good, not a tree in sight;)

will have to get down there at some point, when is the one day a year its not blowing a gale, was going to say raining as well but looks like there not been much there at all so missed that boat:ROFLMAO:

I'm afraid you have missed the boat on both of those.

My last two games, Feb and May have been played in flat calm so needless to say it will blow for the rest of the year, 45 mph plus the last 2 days in fact :ROFLMAO:

This week has seen the first rain since lockdown so obviously will rain non stop for the rest of the year :ROFLMAO:

Well worth a visit in future (y)

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
I'm afraid you have missed the boat on both of those.

My last two games, Feb and May have been played in flat calm so needless to say it will blow for the rest of the year, 45 mph plus the last 2 days in fact :ROFLMAO:

This week has seen the first rain since lockdown so obviously will rain non stop for the rest of the year :ROFLMAO:

Well worth a visit in future (y)

Def will, you are right about the wind and rain been fantastic since lock down, with little or no wind and rain. it's been so windy the last day or so my net blew over:(

D

Deleted member 3432

Def will, you are right about the wind and rain been fantastic since lock down, with little or no wind and rain. it's been so windy the last day or so my net blew over:(

That will teach you for practicing :ROFLMAO:

Got my best tan for years at present without golf, now going to probably have to dig out the waterproofs and thermals...

Glad I avoided the course the last couple of days, was hanging back on my right side the other day and hitting moon balls, not the way to play links.

Saying that my first two tee shots were almost topped, 20 foot high runners that went miles :ROFLMAO::cool:

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
That will teach you for practicing :ROFLMAO:

Got my best tan for years at present without golf, now going to probably have to dig out the waterproofs and thermals...

Glad I avoided the course the last couple of days, was hanging back on my right side the other day and hitting moon balls, not the way to play links.

Saying that my first two tee shots were almost topped, 20 foot high runners that went miles :ROFLMAO::cool:
will prob be the same, not touched anything but 7 iron and 9 iron in the net(y)
can't say the same for my tan, been going out on the bike early, still be i chill in the air so had long sleeves on.

Sods law, April and May are good up here, so now it will be sheer hite for the next 5 months and back to winte:cry::LOL:

D

Deleted member 3432

will prob be the same, not touched anything but 7 iron and 9 iron in the net(y)
can't say the same for my tan, been going out on the bike early, still be i chill in the air so had long sleeves on.

Sods law, April and May are good up here, so now it will be sheer hite for the next 5 months and back to winte:cry::LOL:

Lucky that our garden is a sun trap, 15-18 degrees is perfect anything warmer is too hot.

Been biking myself during lockdown. Fairly leisurely with a 6 year old he has just got a bigger bike, 8 speed and he is flying now, big crash just round the corner I suspect :eek:

I know what you been about summer months, we are similar with September usually better than June, July and August.