Shot Scope V2 - Shot Tracking + GPS

SirShankalot

Visit site
Just wondering if anyone has seen the new product launched by Shot Scope? It's a GPS watch that also does performance tracking, doesn't require tagging and it looks really good!
DGT1TE8UwAAZocE.jpg

Here is a link to the website if anyone wants a closer look https://shotscope.com/. Think I'm going to pre-order today!

glynntaylor

Head Pro
Visit site
I have version 1

Can confirm that V1 wasn't massive at all. Pictures made it look bigger.

No tagging required! 100% can confirm. Never had problems with me. I sold my game golf for this as tagging frustrates me.

mashleyR7

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Does it still have tags in the end of the club but registers the shot without you having to actually tag in on the unit? How does it distinguish between a hit and practice swing?

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Does it still have tags in the end of the club but registers the shot without you having to actually tag in on the unit? How does it distinguish between a hit and practice swing?

I'd imagine if it's purrly a distance measuring device.

It probably on registers shots "x" distance apart. Therefor 7 practice swings followed by a full 7 iron would simply be noted as a 7 iron shot once the following shot is hit.

mashleyR7

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Performance Tracking: When the golfer hits a shot, the watch automatically detects their GPS location and club used. No manual interaction from the golfer is required.

SirShankalot

Visit site
So before I pre-ordered my Shot Scope I got in touch with their support team to ask about some of the issues that were raised on here. With regards to the size of the watch they assure me that it is the same size as their old model which Glynn said wasn't too big. It also has tags which you screw into the club but there is no interaction needed with the tag and therefore "no tagging".

I can also confirm that the support team were beyond helpful!