short notice forum opportunity - The London Club Pro-Am - Wed 21 Sep

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
the nice folk at the PGA have been in touch to offer us a team (3 people) to play The London Club Pro-Am - next Wed 21 Sept. Only stipulation is handicap of 18 or below

there's no cost! Breakfast, Golf, Buggies, Lunch all included

Golf is on the excellent Heritage Course which should be in mint condition. I don't have timings but safe to assume its an all day job

If you're interested email me michael.harris@timeinc.com with 'PGA London Club Pro-AM' in the subject line and nclude the following

Name
forum name
date of birth
mobile number
handicap
Home club

Tight turnaround so closing this at 10am Thursday. Lucky three announced by lunchtime same day

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 21258

Great offer, always fancied playing at that course. Sadly workload says I can not apply.

Hope the day is good and thanks for the offer.

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
Very keen.

Mike did say winners announced by lunchtime today, so potentially a good couple of hours yet.

I'm sure we all have our fingers crossed for this great opportunity.

Wanted to play there since I went to see the Matchplay a few years ago.

That was played on the international course. But the Heritage is the members only one which they used for other events in 2009&2009

G

guest100718

Hello mate, I'm very good thank you. How are you doing old chap?

Funnily enough I have just been invited for a corporate golf day on the International tomorrow, completely out of the blue!!

I played the international, lovely course with some tough holes, quite a lot of walking between tees though.

D

Deleted Member 1156

1 space gone, 2 remaining ;)

Who are the other two lucky people?? :)