severe chaffing

Macster

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I think we should come form a company and start making some nifty little undergarments made out of the same high-wicking fabric that all the Shirt manufacturers seem to be using ?? :D

We wouldnt be able to wear trousers of course then, so should set a whole new trend.......

Ladies range to follow,.......actually, lets start with some for the ladeeez eh ? :rolleyes:

drawboy

Tour Winner
Visit site
It seems a more common problem then I first thought it was, golfers arse eh! it certainly leaves it's mark and no mistake, looks like I've been branded. Ouch.

Lump

Tour Winner
Visit site
I walk alot with my job (Circa 10mile a day) and in the summer find that any boxer shorts with polyester in rub me raw. A nice loose fitting cotton pair keep it all baboon red free

Basher

Tour Winner
yorkshiregolf.proboards.com
Just had a shower after my round earlier. I too felt a bit of discomfort when I came off the course.
By the time I got in the shower at home my ring was well and truly glowing.
Not wanting to give "too much information" but when I washed my butt it felt as though I had been seriously burnt as it was badly chaffed.

Tenderly dried my bits after my shower and applied a bit of talc....... all better now!
Think I'll get a bit of Sudocrem so's I can apply it before my round next time.
Jeez!!!! I remember smearing it on my kids asses when changing nappies. Tell you what though, none of my kids ever had nappy rash......it works!