severe chaffing

drawboy

Tour Winner
Visit site
The sun is back with a vengeance and with it sweaty.. Ahem! parts leading to severe chaffing, specifically in the nether regions below the wallet. When I came off last night my bum looked like Mick Jaggers gob. It wasn't just me, my playing partners also suffered as well. Any tips on a delicate matter ;)
Well it beats football posts anyway.

scottbrown

Head Pro
Visit site
Search eBay for gac. It's called golfer arsed cream and so designed for the job. Not used it personally but have heard good reviews by those that have

Chrimbo

Head Pro
Visit site
Golfers Butt .... is this for real :D :D

I've suffered from Monkey Butt which you can be afflicted with in motocross and enduro's ..........

The best thing for it is Chafe-ease which you can get from cycle shops ...... but remember if sharing no 'double-dipping' :D :D :D

colintrav

Assistant Pro
Visit site
It's more to the fact that the clothing that we wear acts differently under temperature whereby it causes the skin irritation to point where the skin actually swells and bleeds in some cases ..because the clothing is constantly rubbing against the skin vice versa causing this .

This isn't just happen to Golfers it common with Chefs and we call it Chefs Arse lol

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
Remember a couple of weeks ago when that guy had trouble hitting the fairway on the last and Westwood sneaked past him? He had the most ridiculous case of swamp arse!