Seve Ballesteros Golf Clothing

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Was in DW Sports at the weekend and they had a load of Seve Ballesteros branded clothing in the golf section. It was quite reasonably priced with Polo shirts at £20 or 2 for £30. The trousers and sweaters were pretty reasonable too. I quite liked the shirts and am thinking of getting one, just wondered if anyone else has tried any of the stuff?

azazel

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I took advantage of the two polos for £30 deal. Good material, well sized and they look pretty good to so I'd thoroughly recommend them.

T

thecraw

Where abouts in Kintyre are you?

Love your occupation as well, Kintyre and Whisky, I am jealous.

azazel

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Where abouts in Kintyre are you?

Love your occupation as well, Kintyre and Whisky, I am jealous.

Live in Campbeltown, member at Machrihanish. You're spot on, golf and selling whisky are a good combination - especially on the rare occasion when I can do both at the same time!

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Got a polo from Silvermere not long after Seve died more for the fact that the label said a % of the money went to the Seve Foundation. Not the worse shirt I've owned and its comfy if not as good in the exceptionally hot weather as an adidas clima control or similar.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Thanks chaps, the shirts I looked at did seem a bit thick and heavy in comparison to the Adidas/ Mizuno/ Nike ones I have, perhaps a bit warm in the summer, but nicer in the cooler weather.