Setanta

Parmo

Tour Winner
www.roundhaygc.com
sounds worth it then, I dont watch much football and was thinking of getting shot of sky sports but the odd times it has golf on I wont want to miss it so its swings and round abouts unless I cough up for both (which isnt going to happen).

clubchamp07

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Setanta isn't much better at the Golf either, they seem to do all the things I hate Sky for doing. Too many interviews and to much watching the "big" boy's.

Can someone tell me, Why do we need soo many guys sitting round a table telling us what we've just watched? They drive me potty

geronimo

Head Pro
Visit site
personally i like the talking as it tells you a lot about course management. When a player makes a dodgy decision they will talk about it and say what the safe shot would be and the dodgy shot is.

Also they go back to the studio every second time the yank broadcasters go to the adds, so if they did not go back to the studio you would have twice the amount of adds.

So i will take a couple of minutes of talk about golf rather than watch some mob trying to sell me stuff.

geronimo

Head Pro
Visit site
you dont have a contract with setanta so get it give it a try for 2 months then all you loose is £20 if you dont like it and if they change it at any time in the future cancel it.

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
Nah, its all been a pile of lies. I caught him sitting on the couch puffing on a roll up telling my mum he couldn't set up my Sinclair ZX Spectrum and he should just have got me a Grifter instead.

medwayjon

Tour Winner
www.snodhurstcarsales.co.uk
Thats a good way to find out the truth, My moment of realisation that the jolly bearded one was a fraud was when I had already seen the Scalextric set I unwrapped xmas morning under me folks bed 3 days earlier. Mum said he must have come early as he is so busy when quizzed, I didn't believe her and have never believed anything they have ever said since. Scarred for life I am.

jonny1409

Club Champion
Visit site
It is a short-term contractual obligation which is great if you change your mind and best of all it is available on freevew aswell as cable and sky.

Just a warning for those not in the know - whilst you do get Setanta with a freeview box, you only get the 1 channel (Setanta Sports 1 I think, which isn't the golf), you don't get the full package of channels like you do on Sky / Cable