Sellers remorse - what kit should you never ever have flogged

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Any old styled 7 wood. Had a couple that I’d wrapped around trees (both accidents) Tried the upgrade newer versions which just don’t suit

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Any old styled 7 wood. Had a couple that I’d wrapped around trees (both accidents) Tried the upgrade newer versions which just don’t suit

Mines on the naughty step - taylor made 7 wood in a stiff shaft (unusual)in great nick - interested?

Dukla prague Away, circa 1984 - does that count.;)

* Those that know, know. :whistle:

richbeech

Hacker
Visit site
I think I can honestly say nothing. I'm not a fanatical club swopper / changer and every club I've bought has improved my bag. The only thing I'd say is I used to have a Titleist 816 H1 21 degree hybrid which I used to hit so well but I got rid because I just didn't have room for it in my bag when I first bought my JPX irons a few years ago.

I'm in a position now as well where I've got a couple of clubs at the top of my bag which do very similar things but I love both of them and can't decided which one to keep in my bag.

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Ping G2 driver with the green shaft and an old Scotty Pro Platinum.
Think I still have a G2, 10* with the green Adilla shaft resting in a bag in the garage, I did do anyway unless I gave it away to my now future SiL

Edit: No I don't., the future SiL has it in his bag now.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1147

The first edition of Taylormade’s rescue clubs.

It would fit my bag perfectly & I never miss hit it. (Ok, rarely)

carldudley

Visit site
Not something I've sold but my Ping i25 Driver, i smashed it into the hard driving range floor at Dubai Creek GC - turns out almost impossible/impractical to swap shafts as it needs and adapter and a bits and pieces.

I will forever remember the coach who told me to try a new stance then first time out I did that, it was a great driver :rolleyes:

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I never have too much remorse or regret. If I've moved clubs on its because I believe what I was getting was going to help. Some did and some didn't. That's the gamble of buying new gear. Those Cally fairway woods though were simply the best ever and I've never found anything to match them

D

Deleted member 1740

Mines on the naughty step - taylor made 7 wood in a stiff shaft (unusual)in great nick - interested?

Dukla prague Away, circa 1984 - does that count.;)

* Those that know, know. :whistle:

HMHB, was that song written about you????