Self-employed expenses that are tax-deductible

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
When the pits shut, the phone lines would of gone into meltdown with the miners ringing up and crashing websites. 35 years was the figure quoted for full pension. That said am sure if you have worked more than 35 years you get bonuses. I am sure Missis T does.
Without going off topic. One of the reasons Miners are kicking off re there pension robbery. Because wages were rubbish at one time they never paid as much/ full NI contributions to boost there weekly wage. so most will not qualify for a full pension. Yet there miners pension 50% surplus is going to the government. That said.
My advice for anyone looking at retirement. Going online and finding out how many Years NI contributions and expected state pension figures are a priority.
Not read anything about bonuses as I’ve checked my pension entitlement - I’ve got more than 35yrs but £179 is the max. As it happens I also noted that the minimum is 10yrs to get the minimum state pension on about £51 a week. Every year on top,of ten adds £5.13 a week to your pension. Beneath that I believe there is some benefit to give you something…but I’m thinking it’ll be less than £50/week

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Not read anything about bonuses as I’ve checked my pension entitlement - I’ve got more than 35yrs but £179 is the max. As it happens I also noted that the minimum is 10yrs to get the minimum state pension on about £51 a week. Beneath that I believe there is some benefit to give you something…but I’m thinking it’ll be less than £50/week
Just spoke to Missis T and she said the same. That aside.I worry for Missis Ts mum. She only ever do part time with a max of 12 hrs a week. Her private pension is £80 ish per month and she is on half state pension. FIL is not in the best of health’s so god knows how she will survive.

marymclean

Visit site
Freelancing is quite developed now, so many people want to bypass all the rules of the tax inspections because it's practically their own business. I also tried to find my own business, which would bring me income without intermediaries, and it was not so difficult. I chose to create pay stubs free online in order to improve this mission decided not to tell anyone about this secret. The competition can not be fed delicious desserts. Otherwise, it will lead. Such is my experience in this field.