Second hand golf shop near Farnham

vince

Visit site
Hi,
I am in the market for a new putter but I am thinking to go second hand as I do not mind a putter that is a few years old.
Do you know a shop not too far from Farnham with a good slection of second hand putters I could try?
Thanks a lot for your recommendations !
Vincent

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hi,
I am in the market for a new putter but I am thinking to go second hand as I do not mind a putter that is a few years old.
Do you know a shop not too far from Farnham with a good slection of second hand putters I could try?
Thanks a lot for your recommendations !
Vincent

Do you know what you want or do you want to go and try a few?

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
I am thinking, though could be proved wrong, that of all the clubs you might see in trade in racks in golf shops, putters are fairly low down the list. American golf on the A30 near Camberley might be worth a look.

Our Farnham Correspondent @SwingsitlikeHogan will be along shortly with local knowledge far better than mine!
Don’t know of any 2nd hand places. To be honest the only place I can think of that might hold stock of 2nd hands would be American Golf on A3 in Guildford. Maybe try phoning the pro shops of local clubs as they’ll know members who have recently bought a new putter and what they have replaced - if you know sort of thing you are after and they know of one just replaced - they might be able to put you in touch. Though they are more likely to try and sell you a new one…obviously. Sorry can’t help more.