Seaton Carew Early April 4BBB - PP wanted

evemccc

Visit site
I’m looking to play in a 4BBB at Seaton Carew on 7 April, need a PP.
It’s £45 per person

DM me if interested, cheers ???

Zig

Visit site
If you're not fixed up in a couple of weeks I might be able to help... just waiting to find out if my better half wants to go on holiday that week.

I'm am member there, so can show you plenty of the places to avoid ;)

I'll keep an eye on the thread and let you know.

evemccc

Visit site
If you're not fixed up in a couple of weeks I might be able to help... just waiting to find out if my better half wants to go on holiday that week.

I'm am member there, so can show you plenty of the places to avoid ;)

I'll keep an eye on the thread and let you know.

That’d be great - thank you

I’m going to be staying with family for a few days around then - close to Catterick - and figured it’s about an hours drive to play a good links course ?

Zig

Visit site
I'll make the four up if you want it to be an all Forum fourball. Just let me know
Have just seen your reply, sorry. I'm happy to arrange a small forum meet later in the summer if there's enough interest. (And not on a bank holiday weekend where playing too much golf might get me a divorce :))))

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Yeah could do, see if anyone else want to play first, don’t want to be greedy and take up both games lol.
Oh, the delights of viewing Teeside from both sides of the river!! hahah. Though doesn't detract from the quality of the courses for under £70 !!
I'll leave it to you guys though will be very tempted near the time to bring a team up from Leeds as there are quite a few of us who very much like the Cleveland course. Let me know what time you take.
EDIT- At £22 Teeside appears to be going 'up-market' as I'm sure it was no more than £15 when we last played it. However, I'd be surprised if Cow-pie, chips & peas is more than £8 or £9.....

Last edited: