Seaham Pro Shop

drewster

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I know these guys have been discussed a lot in the bargains thread but they absolutely deserve their own thread. Andrew Blunt , the main man there is an absolute joy to deal with and can't do enough for his customers, his service is first class in a sector that sadly lacks it general. Additionally he is cheaper than all the major players too. My advice would be to give him a call before making any big purchases. Highly recommended.

Maninblack4612

Tour Winner
www.camera-angles.co.uk
He's an absolute star. A while ago I bought a Motocaddy almost new waterproof bag on Ebay & drove 30 miles to collect it. When I saw it it wasn't exactly like I imagined but I thought "it'll do". Halfway home I realised I didn't like the bag &, thinking on my feet (bum, actually) I looked up Seaham Golf Club's address & set the Satnav. When I got to the shop Andrew had the exact bag I wanted, right colour & everything. I threw myself at his mercy & asked if we could do a deal. He said he didn't usually do PX but would have a look. He then apologised & said he could only let me have the bag he had in stock if I gave him my bag plus £30, even though the one I was trading in was more expensive. No need for an apology, since that gave me the bag for the equivalent of what a price match at American Golf would have been. Apart from an unnecessary 60 mile trip I got a bargain. And the wife still doesn't know!

Andrew is a star, as his 64,000 + feedback on Ebay witnesses. http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Bargain-Golf-Equipment-UK?_rdc=1

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Funny thing is, from the outside is looks very unappealing. Even getting to Seaham GC is not easy without a satnav. Open the door though and it's rammed.

Good to see a pro shop getting a strong reputation, it seems a bloomin hard and soulless job at times so decent ones deserve praise.

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hooked me up with 3 sm6 Vokey wedges for £85 each. He could only do the deal for the stock he had in store , so I ended up with 2 silver and 1 grey one but I wasn't complaining. The clubs arrived 2 days later ! Great service. Would highly recommend.

moogie

Tour Winner
Visit site
I have just been down there today
Picked up a new bag , at a great price
Reserved for me by Mr Wayman , thanks :thup:

Poor little shop is bursting at the seams its that full of stock :D

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Got a great deal on my 915 driver a few months back. Prepared to take the time to get me sorted with the correct shaft. Fully recommend.

Wayman

Tour Winner
Visit site
I have just been down there today
Picked up a new bag , at a great price
Reserved for me by Mr Wayman , thanks :thup:

Poor little shop is bursting at the seams its that full of stock :D

No problem pal
Glad you got a bag sorted. As the flap on other bag could of ended up collecting water like a bucket!!!

Andrew is a sound bloke. Has the right attitude and goes out his way to get you stuff. He won't be beat on price. when you go in some pro shops (not naming any)they can't even be bothered to sell you a bottle of pop!!!

drewster

Tour Rookie
Visit site
My 915D arrived yesterday and it's virtually perfect, for £139 it's a steal. My TMB 2 iron arrives next week and i end up getting them both for the virtually the same price that i'll be selling my 917 D3 for. AG couldn't come close to that and the added bonus is that you get to deal with a true gent who can't do enough for you. Great communications throughout. What's not to llike!!!

D

Deleted member 16999

He's doing this daft offer this weekend!
9 months to Christmas folks
Part ex deal on shoes
FootJoy Pro SL shoes £129
Plus £20 part exchange allowance for your old shoes.

karlcole

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
This guy is a real nice bloke I had a big order to make as I'm treating myself to a new set up for my birthday. He's sorted me out a cracking price! Can't complain at all

D

Deleted member 16999

Secondhand, limited stock £60.00
New are £119.00.
It's open today.

D

Deleted member 16999

Big shout out to the Pro at Seaham GC Andrew Blunt again,
I took the Clubs I'm sending to Steviehex to Andrew to ask if he coukd sort me out with a cardboard box to send them etc.
Andrew has took the Clubs and is sending them at nil cost to me.
Very nice gesture to a forum member.

drewster

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Just a nudge to say don't buy any new hardware before putting a call into Andrew Blunt at the Seaham Pro Shop. The service is incredible and his prices simply cannot be beaten anywhere ......fact !!!! #g400driver #xworksputter