Scotty Cameron Select Jet Set

• Thread starter Deleted member 23270
  • Start date

r0wly86

Head Pro
Visit site
I have used the same SC putter for about 15 years, it was expensive when I bought it, however I still have it after probably something approaching 1000 rounds so for me I consider it very good value for money. Would I pay £600 for a new one ?, no I wouldn't as I doubt I have another 15 years of golf in me, if i lost it I would settle for a less expensive putter.

They are quality putters, so just like a car or a watch or even a pair of shoes if you can afford what you want then buy it and enjoy it.

My dad has used the same £15 Hippo putter for about the same amount of time.

Brads

Visit site
My very first putter is a Scotty.
A Laguna from 2018 and it was £300
I tried about 100 putters before buying it and I’m over the moon with it. Who cares what it costs. If you like it and are happy with that price then what others think isn’t really relevant is it ?.

Carlwm

Visit site
If it came with a Brad Faxon talent button, I might be tempted. As it is my no name two-quid-from-Oxfam putter, that I bought when I was first starting out, a couple of years ago, seems to hit the ball in the hole regularly enough.

ExRabbit

Club Champion
Visit site
Paid £50 for my Ram Zebra putter in around 1998 when I think it had been reduced from £70 because of the new model. Still in my bag because I can't think why a different putter would make me putt better.