Scottish golf app

ianc1971

Visit site
I've been using the app with no problems but since last week whilst trying to start a round it keep saying my GPS is switched off. It isn't and the app has permission to use location whilst using the app
Anyone any ideas ??
I'm using an android phone.

AliMc

Visit site
I had this issue last week at Dunbar, had worked fine up to then, on the 1st tee it said Winterfield was the closest at 1.7 miles, probably correct, and Dunbar was 2.36 miles, when I tried to select Dunbar it wouldn't load, I had to log out and back in a couple of times to get it to work, wish I hadn't bothered as I ended up with a 0.8 cut

C7usk

Visit site
I've been using the app with no problems but since last week whilst trying to start a round it keep saying my GPS is switched off. It isn't and the app has permission to use location whilst using the app
Anyone any ideas ??
I'm using an android phone.
Hi, I just finished a round an hour ago... It wouldn't let me finalise my round after entering score for the 18th hole... Told me to turn on my GPS which was obvs on... I went to home and then general score again... Pressed finalise and it worked... 1st time I've had that issue so maybe a small glitch.. Got to say really enjoying having something worthwhile to play for every round instead of just a bounce game.

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I had this issue last week at Dunbar, had worked fine up to then, on the 1st tee it said Winterfield was the closest at 1.7 miles, probably correct, and Dunbar was 2.36 miles, when I tried to select Dunbar it wouldn't load, I had to log out and back in a couple of times to get it to work, wish I hadn't bothered as I ended up with a 0.8 cut

I think most people are just using the IG app at Dunbar @AliMc . Not heard of any issues with that if the SG one is buggy.

You can report issues on the "feedback" option on the app, might be worth using that.

AliMc

Visit site
I think most people are just using the IG app at Dunbar @AliMc . Not heard of any issues with that if the SG one is buggy.

You can report issues on the "feedback" option on the app, might be worth using that.
If there are going to be ongoing issues Ken I will use the IG one but tbh I find the SG app much more user friendly