Score tonight?

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Half time and so far so good for England thanks to Bilic starting with his right back in midfield and his midfielder at right back. Lennon is having a field day. Rooney getting frustration and Heskey is all huff and puff and missed a great chance.

The Scots are holding the Dutch although the bits I saw on SSN it did look like they rode their luck a touch but hopefully they'll come good. The Northen Irish look like they are struggling and gave away a sloppy goal. The Wales game is men vs boys and Russia playing with them and carving them open with ease

Sneds

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Half time and so far so good for England thanks to Bilic starting with his right back in midfield and his midfielder at right back. Lennon is having a field day. Rooney getting frustration and Heskey is all huff and puff and missed a great chance.

The Scots are holding the Dutch although the bits I saw on SSN it did look like they rode their luck a touch but hopefully they'll come good. The Northen Irish look like they are struggling and gave away a sloppy goal. The Wales game is men vs boys and Russia playing with them and carving them open with ease

I don't know why I bother to go on bbc sport x

Atticus_Finch

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The Scots are holding the Dutch although the bits I saw on SSN it did look like they rode their luck a touch but hopefully they'll come good.

Ah, you must have seen the wrong bits then Homer, for Scotland were the better team for long periods of the game.
I suppose that's what being a good team is all about: Riding the bad times and coming back with a killer goal.

Oh well, another tourney we're not going to.
I hope england win it.
There. I've said it.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
A_F

I only watched the highlights on SSN during the 1st half of the England game. I have to say I've just seen the 2nd half chances and the Scots did enough to earn the point.

I think there is plenty of potential there. I'm not convinced the right man is in charge (got a feeling that will change anyway) but some good youngsters starting to break through.

SS2

Tour Rookie
scoresaver.co.uk
Sco 0 Hol 1

We had some good chances but at the end of the day even though our boys gave 110% for the full 90 minutes we just couldn't bring home the bacon despite there being a large carrot at the end of the tunnel.

Parmo

Tour Winner
www.roundhaygc.com
Shame really, I wanted NI, Scotland and wales to go through but at least we wiped the grin off Bilic's face :)

Green - 7
Johnson - 7 (due to his cockup)
Terry - 7
Upson - 7
Cole - 7
Lennon - 9
Barry - 8
Lumpard - 9
Gerrard - 9
Heskey - 7
Rooney - 8

Beckham - 6