Rythem thoughts

Boabski

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
You are set up at address, only one thing left to do, GRIP IT AND RIP IT, but do any of you have a saying eg one , two ,show me the money etc, which runs through your mind on your back swing that might slow you down or gives you a better rythem?
i use Today might be my day ,anyone care to share their thoughts if they have any :D

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
almost singing one two three into myself on the range gets me swinging more controlled on the backswing, if you can imagine how a dancing instructer would say it, slightly longer pronunciation on the one then two and three are quicker, then start the down swing and unleash the fury.

holein1

Club Champion
Visit site
No laughing guys but when i tee up with the driver before i start the backswing i say to myself slice,slice,slice and honestly it doesn't ok it doesn't go perfectly straight but its alot better than going on the opposite hole.

Am i mad!!!!

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
I either say 'power comes from rotation' or 'rotation rotation rotation' this isnt to control my rythym its before i take my shot to help me not to swing with my arms but to relax and rotate the body, let technique take over. I then find i dont try to hit the ball to hard and it stops me from tensing up. The ball just seems in the way as i follow through.

T

thecraw

TURN, TURN.

Swing complete, dont make it complicated. Just concentrate on hitting the ball your body will swing at its own natural rythem.