Rory’s hoodie - yes or no?

MarkT

GM Forum Editor
Visit site
Not unlike something from an Oasis cover in the mid 90s - fan or not?

Attachments

• 26FD352D-4EF7-42C1-A15C-565FECF7342D.jpeg
    26FD352D-4EF7-42C1-A15C-565FECF7342D.jpeg
    123.6 KB · Views: 73

Boomy

Visit site
Looks good..... for lazing about in or recreational activities. But not on the golf course.

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Is he actually planning on playing in it?

Looks like part of the nike "line" for the US open which is a bit naff. Nike are not shy of putting out some dodgey gear for their pros in the majors.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Will golf go down the route of most sports, golf gear for the course then a smart casual range for daily use that has a golf theme?

Our trade counter is make driven and 30-40% are in UA/fj etc jumpers

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
It's a no from me. No against anyone wearing a hoodie on the golf course, if that's what you want to wear, but that one looks bloody awful.

I wore a hoodie at the range a couple of weeks back and it couldn't have been more annoying to swing in. Every full swing, it would flip forward around the neck and I'd have to push it back. Fashion it may be, sensible it ain't.

Reactions: AAC
D

Deleted member 25172

Being a supporter of 2 teams that use Nike kits and now seeing this makes me convinced. Being a designer at Nike is the easiest job in the world. The brand sells itself. The designs are in many cases awful and/or just plain boring.

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I don't mind, patterns awful though. I've said it before Golf is so hypocritical about clothing standards - it loses it :poop: over hoodies, short socks or untucked shirts, yet will allow the insane clown posse to roll around looking like they fell into crusty the clowns wardrobe.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Are we still doing this every time somewhere wears a hoodie??

It's a nice hoodie. Personally I wouldn't buy a white one as it will get dirty more easily and I find white stuff doesn't last as many washes. But he certainly doesn't need to worry about that.