Rolling 5 year HC

DCB

Visit site
Great consistency there Tommo, retirement has obviously helped sharpen your game 😉 Here's to the next five years ☺

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Excellent arrows sir!

I wish mine looked that good. I’ve gone from 4.3 to 8.0 and back to 5.3.

My drop from 8.0 courtesy of retirement too.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
That is good going.

I know a lot of players at our club, around that sort of age, who were once good mid single figure handicap players who have failed to maintain that level (me included).

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
50 medal rounds WOW. I struggle to do that in 3 years.

Shist work is a golf killer.

Great consistency Tommo.

Tommo21

Tour Winner
www.royalmusselburgh.co.uk
Impressive stats... how many tweaks to the bag set up?

Wow........Wedges changed twice, back using my old vokey's. I used Srixon Z745s irons for nearly 4 years then got TM P790 but, although good, I just couldn't get used to the feel. Now have the latest Srixon 785s so back to that lovely feel and feedback that IMO no club has at the price. Driver, I'm always trying drivers, must have used 4 or 5 different models with different shaft combinations. Never happy, always on the hunt. Tried the latest Titleist last week and I must say they have come up with the goods, best Titleist have done for years. Way too expensive so my fusion is still in play although a Kuro Kage shaft has given my a little extra. Putter has been with me a few years now and it's still behaving although a couple of strips of lead tape were needed to give me the weight and feel I like, 30 putts last time out.