Roll on the summer...

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Another Sunday wipeout, raining and strong winds in deepest Kent. Painted a bedroom then out for pub lunch with son, DIL and grandchildren. Having a series of lessons but not enough course time at the moment!

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
Another Sunday wipeout, raining and strong winds in deepest Kent. Painted a bedroom then out for pub lunch with son, DIL and grandchildren. Having a series of lessons but not enough course time at the moment!

Lovely sunny day here in Nottinghamshire - shame about the 40 mph gusts. We played Regular Strokeplay Maximum Score for the first time, quite a number - not me - had to take advantage of the maximum 5 over par.

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
That’s good. Hope you can maintain it. I put lessons off cuz I was worried they’d mess up what I was trying to learn from Mike. I should probably just go for it though.

I’ll skip the book. Think I’d find it less helpful to use a book with static pictures. You can get 20% off a years membership if you’re thinking about the site. BBG20 code. Not sure it’s still valid tho.

This is one of my favourite Malaska videos here. looks so simple and makes a lot of sense in my mind.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Not looking good for the weekend with heavy snow predicted Thursday into Friday morning. Even if we only get a centimetre or so I can't see it clearing in time for Saturday and the wind chill has temperatures at -4 so probably one to miss I would think. Might hit some balls at the range after a lie in and head to the club for a drink instead

Jamesbrown

Head Pro
Visit site
Played 4 times since November. One of those was Sunday and I walked in after 9 holes it was that slow.
Spoiled a round with my dad which I rarely get to do.

jordan1987

Visit site
Not looking good for the weekend with heavy snow predicted Thursday into Friday morning. Even if we only get a centimetre or so I can't see it clearing in time for Saturday and the wind chill has temperatures at -4 so probably one to miss I would think. Might hit some balls at the range after a lie in and head to the club for a drink instead

Sounds a great way to spend a Sunday if not on the course.

Andy

Tour Winner
Visit site
Rapidly running out of shirts and shorts here. As everything is laden with sweat and is sat in the washing machine!! just sayin’......🙈🙈🙈

Royal Pines has a cracking sale on, got myself a few t's, go grab a few.

upsidedown

Tour Winner
Visit site
Played at Enville and was wet and cold but if it proves to be the only game this week was well worth it , always good knocking a 3 wood past your mates drives :p

Kennysarmy

Visit site
Minus four as I drove in to work....lots of frozen courses today I expect....will mine thaw by Saturday for Captain's Putt in and Drive Out ?