Recommended "FREE" viewing for newbies to golf

Fore

Head Pro
Visit site
have a look at Clemshaw's channel on youtube. This guy is unbelievably good at teaching in the video format and has really helped me improve my game. I have not hit the ball so sweet for ages till i watched these. They seem to inspire. Shame he is in Canada otherwise i would have gone to him for lessons. Can't get there in my lunch hour though!

Obviously you can't beat having proper lessons, but these vids are really excellent and free to watch. Since watching i have shaved quite a few shots of my last few practise rounds and am relishing my next proper match now. Probably be the xmas swindle. So hopefully it will be Turkey for dinner this year if i win!

Anyway, hope some of you find this as helpful and enlightening as i have.

www.youtube.com/profile?user=clemshaw#p/u/189/tstAAWUGN6c

ps. i have not been on the forum here for a while due to my works banning access to the internet, but where theres a will theres a way! So i apologise in advance if wanyone else has already mentioned this guy. Also, feel free to recommend any other vidoes you reckon are worth a look.

A

Alex1975

Yep I have to agree. I have stopped using the internet for golf help now as I over did it, but I love this guy, I think he does a great job.

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
The trouble with this is you might end up with a cure for a fault you didn't have.
I agree, it's great for finding out info on a swing fault as long as you know what to look for.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I think Bob is quite right. I don't think there is anything wrong with using the interweb to look at some good (and bad) swings and get an understanding of how the swing should work but I'd be reticent about going into too much detail without the expert advice of a pro. It is so easy to cure one problem with self-diagnosis and actually create three new ones. Take it from someone who could right the definitive guide!