Recommend me a golf hol in Spain pls

vicgolfbird

Visit site
I want to book a golf hol for my husband and have been looking at Spain. I've searched loads of sites and am seriously confused now!

What is polaris like? the website looks good but not sure which resorts are best for golfing. I'm a novice and want to relax whilst hubby is playing golf.

Thanks in advance :D

hellbunker

Assistant Pro
Visit site
hi, i'm going thru this process as i speak to you...i'm off to spain in sept for my 40th...boy, do i not look it! ;)
I went to Puerto Banus staying at the Pyr Hotel and played La Qunita and Marbella GC. It was superb...you'd love that area too..lots of shops and nice bars....also try Sunset Beach Club who have great deals at LaCala Golf...which i might do this year.
good luck...

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
And the survey says ER ERRRR

And 1 quick investigative google returns this.................

Todays Golfer.....

Mar 08

vicgolfbird says:
Golf - Spain recommendation

I have just returned from a week golfing in Spain.

We stayed on Polaris World La Torre and it was brilliant. Great food, shops and of course great golfing!

I can recommend it highly!

We stayed in an apartment www.polarislatorregolf.blah.blah (editted)
Hope this helps someone!

Ham

Medal Winner
Visit site
I have played in spain for the last 3 years and the best and cheapest way if you dont mind the extra hassle is to book your accomodation,flights and golf all seperately.I use an agent to book the golf they can choose courses for you or you can give them a list and they arrange the tee times, buggys etc I use www.golf-service.com Some
great courses are La Cala (3 courses), El chapparel, guadlahorce, Alhurin, Lauro, torrequebrada.
Sounds alot of hassle but is much much cheaper and does not take too long to organise. Good places to stay are La Cala (less pricey), Marbella & puerto banus

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
Why are you asking us.....when you've already bigged up polaris world....

Sneaky, sneaky, very sneaky

WELL SPOTTED BRENDY......"Inspector" St. brendy of county seat.

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
Sorry Ham, the reply was to the original aberrant, calculating, crafty, crooked, deceitful, dishonorable, double-dealing, duplicitous, errant, erring, evasive, fraudulent, guileful, indirect, insidious, insincere, obliquitous, scheming, shady, shifty, shrewd, sly, sneaking, sneaky, surreptitious, treacherous, tricky, underhanded and wily poster....(pause for breath)

Or am I wrong?

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Dave further inspection uncovers the fact you have used thesaurus.reference.com to list your discontented words to the original poster. :D

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
brendy, "Sir Sherlock, Inspector St. Brendy of County Seat."

I couldn't come up with all those words if I tried mate! Well done, quite a google genius.

If you need a job ever, contact me as the missus is recruiting for the "Special Internet Purchase Police".
Now known as SIPPS.....or "side impact putting problems".

????

Losing it here 2nite. HELP

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
first, the truffle hound, now the spam detective....words fail me....

NOT!

"we can't go on together with suspicious minds"

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
I smelled a rat after reading the first line then taking a quick peep at the post count! Weldone sir brendy, I salute you!

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
Truffle hound....

"Romagna Water Dogs or Truffle Hounds.
These dogs are uniquely suited to the task of unearthing truffles, not only because of their splendid noses, but also because of their proficiency in the Piemontese dialect. Should you consider purchasing a truffle hound, tempted by the white truffle's price near $1300 a pound, be warned, your dog will not understand your commands even if you have good Italian. "

:DYour dog will not understand you even if you have good Italian....no sh** sherlock!!! :D

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
I dont speak italian either but can sniff out a pint of guinness from 100 yds does that count?

That's good mate.... :)......can you find pro v's in the rough too....I only ever uncover Pinnacles.