Reasons to be cheerful...

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Getting told that the two stage 0 cancerous polyps have not breached the wall of the bowel and got into the surrounding muscle, and that no further intervention is required, not even chemo.

Yes, there a few weeks of discomfort still to go, as the bowel gets over its recent fun, and I still have to do embarrassing things each day till its better... but wow!

I'll be honest, I did shed a few quiet tears of relief.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOM!
That's exactly what this thread is for :thup:.

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Getting told that the two stage 0 cancerous polyps have not breached the wall of the bowel and got into the surrounding muscle, and that no further intervention is required, not even chemo.

Yes, there a few weeks of discomfort still to go, as the bowel gets over its recent fun, and I still have to do embarrassing things each day till its better... but wow!

Fantastic news.

HDID Kenny

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site

Great news Brian.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site

Great news Brian. Does it mean you will be a a more mellow, jovial, laid back, go with the flow old boy ? :mmm: thought not.:)

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Fantastic news this Brian. Made up for you!

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The 2 hours ive had since work will not be forgotten for a long time. Every dog an all that...

Anyone sees Stu, tell him im not going to his, im off the Crosby beer fest :cheers:

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Just caught up with this thread and chuffed to bits at some of the good news folk have had on here

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Congratulations fella, great news :thup:

Many congrats. Well chuffed for you

I feel you man!

Fantastic news. Life can now get back to normal

Brilliant. Think you have definitely won today’s good news award. :thup:

great news :)

I can get my life back to normal now. Roll on the good weather so that I can do a few laps of the golf course.