Reasons to be cheerful...

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Last chemo session today, then I get my life back, and my hair.

Great news,
To cheer you up even more.
Lady Doon had her first chemo session in the early 1990's, she lost all of her hair except for a very fine down type cover.
She is now 67 with a fine head of natural hair without a single grey one.

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Good to hear. Mine was grey before I lost it, I doubt that it will come back a different colour. I have heard that sometimes it can come back curly.

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
1st time out on the course today since August. Only managed 28 points but it was great to get out there again. Good job I can still chip and putt as my long game was getting a bit erratic towards the end. I never realised that golf could be so tiring.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
1st time out on the course today since August. Only managed 28 points but it was great to get out there again. Good job I can still chip and putt as my long game was getting a bit erratic towards the end. I never realised that golf could be so tiring.
:clap::whoo: 28 points sounds pretty good to me after what you have been through. Sure you will build up your stamina again.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site

I can get less than 28 and I've no excuses. Not a bad first time out

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
New dishwasher in kitchen has been poorly installed by Currys and has been leaking for the last ten days. Noticed this morning water seeping through joints in laminate floor, 'blistering' of surface, and lifting boards. Bad thing. They are coming to look and fix installation on Saturday and view damage - and I may get replacement flooring Very Good thing (it was needing replacing :) )

Use AO.com pal

Superb service and the staff are all legends

Promise you.

(I’m biased tho... 😂)