Random thought

IslaG

Visit site
I’m watching the ladies PGA Surely those great big green reading/ course notes books they have in the back pocket of their skirts / trousers are bulky and uncomfortable Their outfits are quite fitted Why don’t their caddies hold them for them I did say it was a random thought but has anyone else thought it ?️‍♀️?

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
I’m watching the ladies PGA Surely those great big green reading/ course notes books they have in the back pocket of their skirts / trousers are bulky and uncomfortable Their outfits are quite fitted Why don’t their caddies hold them for them I did say it was a random thought but has anyone else thought it ?️‍♀️?
Why are you watching their back pockets instead of their golf?:sneaky:

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
So, to be fair, and I cant lie about this so I must tell the truth.....I've thought the same.
It looks ridiculous and must be uncomfortable

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Spot the difference between a man and a woman watching womens golf

A woman is looking at what is inside the skirt

A man is looking at what is inside the skirt

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site

I sort of agree, but rather they should were some nice big comfy skirts or shorts with ample space for scorecards etc.

First-Golfing-Outfits.jpg

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have thought the same even with the men.
The material on these golf trousers now is so thin for hot climates it must pull on them.
I suppose they just get used to it.

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
Even when not playing golf, I don't like having stuff in my pockets. I put such things in my handbag. When playing golf - I have a great big handbag.
My point being - why don't they use their bag instead of their back pockets?