R1's for £99

el marko

Head Pro
Visit site
I'm still amazed AG are price matching with golf Depot given that their own T&Cs say they won't match such sites, especially when they are selling cheaper than they can buy :confused:

Its very much luck of the draw, Some of the Customer service reps will price match but the more clued up ones wont. A little tip is to say exactly what you want in the comments box, ie shaft and dexterity. That way you wont get a different CSR answering you next time

Visit site
So, today is the big dispatch day (fingers crossed!) has anyone ordered with golf depot before? Do you get a confirmation email when things have been dispatched or do they just turn up?

Dave B

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
My account status has been on despatched since last Thursday but I don't expect delivery until tomorrow. It'll be interesting to see if it comes with the head cover and wrench.

Visit site
My account status has been on despatched since last Thursday but I don't expect delivery until tomorrow. It'll be interesting to see if it comes with the head cover and wrench.

That's concerning, my status is still order received and I have had no phone call re head cover etc.

Who knows, time will tell!

Scottjd1

Tour Rookie
Visit site
My order placed Xmas day, which was marked as despatched 6th Jan on the order, was received in full today.

Probably my 5th order from Golf Depot.

All good as far my experience concerned :thup:

Dave B

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
R1, complete with head cover and wrench arrived today complete with 2 dozen Callaway Hex Chrome + balls costing a total of £136 including delivery. I honestly don't know how they do it. All I need to do now is find a course in Somerset that isn't under water and will be playable at the weekend.

Either that or hire a boat to play the 4 holes remaining

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...wLGbKM0JV1jt9J2jghgZN2A&bvm=bv.58187178,d.d2k

Last edited:

dotty001

Challenge Tour Pro
www.quidco.com
I'm expecting mine tomorrow , but will be selling it straight away , as I was bought vouchers for Xmas for a fitting at the belfry

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm expecting mine tomorrow , but will be selling it straight away , as I was bought vouchers for Xmas for a fitting at the belfry

Give it until mid feb until you book your fitting. There running on bare bones at the minute as far as shaft options go. All the rooms are being fitted out as we speak

dotty001

Challenge Tour Pro
www.quidco.com
Well mine turned up today , head cover and wrench , no complaints from me ,

I'm actually quite disappointed I'm not gonna get to hit it

Scazza

Head Pro
Visit site
R1, complete with head cover and wrench arrived today complete with 2 dozen Callaway Hex Chrome + balls costing a total of £136 including delivery. I honestly don't know how they do it. All I need to do now is find a course in Somerset that isn't under water and will be playable at the weekend.

Either that or hire a boat to play the 4 holes remaining

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...wLGbKM0JV1jt9J2jghgZN2A&bvm=bv.58187178,d.d2k

Taunton & Pickeridge isn't under water. It's currently open with a mix of full greens and a few temps. Otherwise you are best off taking yourself down to Minehead if you are really keen to give it a knock!