Question for the Mizzie fans

stevek1969

Money List Winner
Visit site
Looking thru the Mizuno site at the different irons and the standard shaft is a DG shaft of some kind,now i don't get on with them at all but it shows other shafts PX,KBS etc, do you know if there's and up charge for these shafts?

Andy

Tour Winner
Visit site
Mizuno doing an offer to be custom fitted and you get 6 weeks to improve with your new irons or your full money back Steve.

Glasgow Indoor Golf Centre are authorised.

anotherdouble

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Go on to something like Snainton golf and have a play on the custom fit options and that will give you and idea about up charges .

bozza

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Far as i'm aware all the ones on the site there is no up charge.

I got fitted about 4 weeks a go and i ended up with KBS in stiff and there was no up charge.

Think it's something Mizuno pride themselves on being able to offer a big slection of shafts with no up charge.

stevek1969

Money List Winner
Visit site
Mizuno doing an offer to be custom fitted and you get 6 weeks to improve with your new irons or your full money back Steve.

Glasgow Indoor Golf Centre are authorised.

Some offer that Andy ,mind there only golf club not magicians wands:rofl:, think the Carnoustie Golf Shop is authorised as well

Fish

Banned
Visit site
When I had the DNA test and was quoted for some MP54's I preferred the KBS Tour shaft that I have on my 52's now and was told that wasn't a problem and there would be no up charge.

D

Deleted Member 1156

Are you sure there is no upcharge? There are graphite shafts on there which are always more expensive than steel. Most manufacturers have a range of standard price shafts then all others have an additional charge.

Scottjd1

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Dont think there is an upcharge, Mizzy fit you and you pay what the retailer charges you.

No doubt it will be £xxx for steel and £xxx+ for graphite, as long as you choose from the factory options then that's what you pay.

MadAdey

Money List Winner
Visit site
Looking thru the Mizuno site at the different irons and the standard shaft is a DG shaft of some kind,now i don't get on with them at all but it shows other shafts PX,KBS etc, do you know if there's and up charge for these shafts?

I got fitted at Peterborough AG in the mizuno DNA fitting bay on their driving range. I had the choice of TTDG X100, KBS tour X-Stiff or PX 6.0. No up charge for any of them, the only extra I had to pay for was the Multi-compound white out grips. So worth looking at a golf discount shop if they have the DNA system.

bozza

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Are you sure there is no upcharge? There are graphite shafts on there which are always more expensive than steel. Most manufacturers have a range of standard price shafts then all others have an additional charge.

Nah still the same price, the only up charge is on grips if you don't want standard ones.

Mizuno irons are normally a little bit more than the other brands but it's worth paying a little extra for all the shaft options.

stevek1969

Money List Winner
Visit site
Cheers lads ,had a look on Snaiton and Scottsdale, Scotsdale don't have an upcharge for grips you can take your pick. Some nice looking irons on that site they do make class looking clubs.

Andy

Tour Winner
Visit site
Cheers lads ,had a look on Snaiton and Scottsdale, Scotsdale don't have an upcharge for grips you can take your pick. Some nice looking irons on that site they do make class looking clubs.

Had a waggle in AG yesterday with the new Cally Apex irons. Look great so hope the Pro's will be even nicer.

Roll on 12th @ St Andrews ;-)

G

guest100718

Yeah she wasnt to pleased when I stunk the kitchen out after setting a ferrule on fire..... Just the smell of white spirit to go this evening.