Qatar Masters Betting

shivas irons

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
As nowbodys playing nowdays due to the weather I thought I would start a Qatar Masters Betting thread.The tournament starts on Wednesday and a little punt should provide a bit of entertainment during these golfless times.
For me:
Thongchai Jaidee 50-1 with Ladbrokes.Jaidee had a decent Tournament in Abu Dhabi considering he holed nothing after ditching his broom handle for a standard model putter,he's bringing back the broom handle this week and after he's good GIR last weekend if he can get the putter going he's comfortable with he should put in a good show.
David Howell 80-1 with Ladbrokes.Forget about the Howlers 4 putt last weekend he will put that totally behind him this week but I dare say he's been practising those 5 footers :D.Apart from Howlers howler he played really well last weekend and has shown some great form recently and at the end of last year, add this to the fact that Howell plays the course where this weeks Qatar Masters is held very well he must be pretty good value at 80-1.
Bets on feet up watching Tv should while away the hours until the decent weather!

tsped83

Tour Winner
Visit site
What odds for Gonzalo Fdez Castano? If the man could only putt I'm sure he'd put some wins together. A lively character too. Might have a £5 e/w on him