Pyramid Putter

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Never heard of them before. They seem like they follow a similar idea to the Yes! C-Groove putters.
No, me neither but the face does look similar to the Yes incarnations. Of course putting is uniquely personal but I'd argue there are already a plethora of decent putters on the market and not sure what it offers over and above what's on the market

griffgolf

Head Pro
Visit site
No, me neither but the face does look similar to the Yes incarnations. Of course putting is uniquely personal but I'd argue there are already a plethora of decent putters on the market and not sure what it offers over and above what's on the market
Basically they say the grooves are set in such a way that miss hit putts are corrected!!!! I just wanted to know if anyone has tried one out to see if it does what it says on the tin (y):unsure:
If allowed this is off their website
https://www.pyramid-putters.com/a/secure/page/5aramKSUgulcpMRhcC1v

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Whatever gives you confidence I guess.

IMO 90% of any improvement is from believing the marketing and convincing yourself it’s going to be better.

Putter face tech will never fix the main reason we putt poorly, pace judgement.

When a putter comes out and proved it improves pace judgement on normally hit putts then I will replace my putter, until then I am sticking with the one that I have practiced with and my body can judge pace with best.

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Was on Facebook, I raised a complaint on it and asked it be blocked because it was blatantly false ... but Facebook doesn’t give a damn about facts when money is on the table ???

Chico84

Visit site
People who bought this also purchased :
Guaranteed anti slice balls...
Guaranteed long and straight driver...
Buttery feel long straight and accurate distance control irons...
Maximum spin and control wedges...
An accessory belt.
?

To be fair, the accessory belt is essential for storing the multifunctional pitchmark repair tool/club holder/pencil sharpener.