Putting Problems

Nick_Toye

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Are these any good with out the cat sat on it? Have been tempted by one.

Well I use 6 balls at different distances as a drill, and generally they go straight in. Its a crude aid, only a tenner, but handy in the office when I want a quick break. Providing the cats are not about. :)

View attachment 8067

yea i have the same issue with my stroke!

ha ha, does yours chase the balls down the hole?

We should have more pet pictures.....

Agreed.

Scotty_Tom

Assistant Pro
Visit site
the ginger fella not so much, he's lazy and just lays there, I started putting it in between his paws and he didn't even move then! the smaller tabby behind him will hide and then jump out, chasing the balls all over the place!

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I used to practice pitching in the garden, but kept hitting the cat accidentally. That said, I had to stop, as I was running out of windows in the green house.

diablo333

Medal Winner
Visit site
Tried to practice my chipping on the fields while out with the dog, but he'd grab the ball on the back swing then drop almost straight away. Sit back and wait for me to try again.
Id have to launch his ball and try chip it before he gets back.
good for pressure shots :)

woody69

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I was practicing some putting across my landing with the dog sat near me. Wife calls out and I'm distracted for a few seconds whilst I answer, "yes dear", go to get ready the ball is gone. Look around and so is the dog. Trapse downstairs and sure enough there is the golf ball being chewed by the dog. A regular occurrence!