Punishment for not electronically entering scores

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
You said if you have a problem the Pro helps, so who helps once your card has gone through the secretaries door if there’s been a problem?
I mean if you have a problem with the computer. He helps members that are not as good with computers as me !! Not sure what happens if there is a rules problems, and the pro shop is closed.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
What happens when the pro makes an error putting the score in so effectively the player has signed for an incorrect score? When we put the score in PSI it asks after putting the first nine in whether that set of scores is correct and the same after the back nine so still gives you a chance to correct errors. We have two PSI terminals so easy to get the scores in easily and efficiently

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Surely you would not be dq’d ? You are signing for score on the card. If score is input incorrectly it would effectively get adjusted on computer when cards are checked. Think that is how our system works, though definitely not an expert.

IanMcC

Visit site
Surely you would not be dq’d ? You are signing for score on the card. If score is input incorrectly it would effectively get adjusted on computer when cards are checked. Think that is how our system works, though definitely not an expert.

That is how it works for us at the moment. I often have to correct mistakes entered electronically. But that option will be lost when WHS comes in, unless I can process the cards before midnight, which ain't gonna happen. I see it as a big problem, unless we get a foolproof entry method like the card reader mentioned in the WHS 2 thread, or something similar.

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Do you know? Why computer network and security training may interest you? Computer networking is an event evolving field .they can install the os, configure networks, backup services and manage network security
And is my computer sending out wirus messages to Microsoft technical as well?