Puma/Cobra & DeChambeau

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
A simple twist/click/lock system will sort that (wouldn't take any longer than taking off an iron headcover ;) )

If they’re anything like driver adjustments atm, then they’ll take a little longer than that.......
Of course it’s your patent. So sure you know best :)

Could always go with one of these.....
http://divnickgolf.com/adjustable/

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
If they’re anything like driver adjustments atm, then they’ll take a little longer than that.......
Of course it’s your patent. So sure you know best :)

Could always go with one of these.....
http://divnickgolf.com/adjustable/

I'll launch Feb 2019 so you can give them a hit (then 6 months later I'll bring out the telescopic shaft version but keep that under yer hat for now!)

Edit: only clicked your link after I posted I swear!!, Right, that fellas nicked my ideas just before I thought of it :cry:

Wolf

Visit site
In
The Great White Shark has entered the debate.

https://golfweek.com/2018/12/08/gre...le-length-irons-if-he-could-do-it-over-again/

Now the cynic may say Norman - Cobra - Sponsorship (possibly still part owner?) money talks, paid to advertise and put them in the shop window to speak. However I have such respect for Norman that I am gullible enough to suggest he just might have!
My absolute boyhood hero of golf, loved how he played, and if he says they're good enough that confirms my recent purchase of them is a good idea... Well that and the fact I find them so nice to play, much more consistent long irons and short irons hitting them longer with tighter dispersion and repeatabke swing so I'm a big fan despite the neysayers of how they don't see longer short irons being any good.

Redskins21

Visit site
I'm really intrigued by the one length irons. Those of you who have them, where did you get fitted? I've had a look at american golf but left handed wasn't an option.

Sidsidgwick

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Recently purchased a set of F7 one length clubs second hand as had done plenty of reading and wanted to test out the concept.

Background info: been playing golf around a year, high handicap and only get out maybe once a week spending the rest of the time reading/watching plenty to keep me entertained.

Initially using Srixon Z545 irons (5-PW). Bought second hand, really liked the feel and look of the clubs but was drawn to the concept of one length. Found strangely that as a new golfer I was more confident with the 5/6/7 iron and generally hit these much better than shorter irons which was a mix of fat/thin/push/pull.

Wife wasn’t looking so quickly pressed buy on a set of F7’s as a trial. Took them to the course for first trial round. Initial swings with 5/6 iron I tried to rip the skin off the ball and didn’t go too well. Pulled out the 7 iron and swung naturally and found the ball sailed away nicely with minimal effort.

Convinced myself to do the same on the next hole using the 5 and worked a treat although I was initially surprised with the lower trajectory. Carried on in this manner and found my dispersion was so much better and standing over the ball with 8/9/PW I was much more confident on what the results would be.

7 rounds in now and found my left and right dispersion much tighter by far, my power draw ;) (hook) seems to have disappeared so far
-5/6 iron around 10 yards less than previous clubs with a lower ball flight
-7/8 iron same as previous set
-9/PW/GW go very high but seem to carry the same distance as previously and stop quickly due to descent angle.

All in all very happy so far, so much I’m tempted to try the one length utility but my ZU65 would probably hate me.

If you can try some out if recommend it, they definitely are not for everyone but I’m happy with the results for myself.

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
A quick rule change to allow loft adjustment during a round & hey presto a max 8 club set with just 2 irons, 2 wedges (hybrid optional) just 3 repeatable iron swings, much easier to carry without losing the versatility of 14 clubs, easier to use, cheaper to manufacture, cheaper to buy, all the technology exists already, what’s the downside?
Not enough things to sell for the manufacturers...