Pull Trolley Comeback ...

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Probably not ?
Out of the foggy gloom early on Saturday morning I spied a golfer pulling a trolley. Not a unique experience but unusual enough to catch my eye - it seemed different, looked new.
There are only a few holes that are close where I play, but later I caught another glimpse while it was stationary and the bag seemed to stand upright which seemed quite neat (maybe a flattish area is needed though).
Had a nosey later, and reckon it was one of these:
https://forums.golfmonthly.com/threads/kaddey-switch-trolley.108858/post-2352088

One of the things I recall after coming back to the game after a lengthy break was that 3 wheel push trolleys had arrived & were everywhere, that and hybrid clubs ?

Boomy

Visit site
I really like that, very neat and functional by the look of it. There’ll of been a lot of R&D went into that to get it as functional as that, love how it stays on the bag ???

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Looks fairly good if you played a flat course. Easy walking course.

Ideally a links or summer time.

Still wouldn't fancy lugging it around my place in winter.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Have seen these advertised before, they pop up in my social media regularly. Seems easy to push or pull, I quite like it, but it is very expensive for what it is. I'm not sure I'd part with that sort of cash for a manual trolley.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Think I read somewhere that pull trolleys are not very good for your shoulders
When my Uncle had back trouble a few years ago, he said one of the things making it worse was that he had an old two-wheel pull trolley. Since you drag it with one arm behind you, your back is constantly twisted while walking. The three-wheel push ones are better because they're dead straight in front, and you tend to use both hands to push it so it's more balanced. But even carrying clubs is better than the pull trolleys because at least the weight is balanced and you can keep your back straight.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
One of the things a physio said to me many years ago " if you want to protect your back and shoulders push do not pull".