Prov1's.........Attractive Price.

ColinR

Head Pro
Visit site
Thanks for the sarcasm :D

They are decent balls no matter the age. Many have mentioned they are better than the new flavours. I'm not good enough to tell, but I do like the feel of ProV1's and are used to them around the green.

I may be wrong, but I believe they had to change this version due to a lawsuit with Callaway ??

Faldo_Fan

Head Pro
Visit site
Good find Colin, thanks.

I personally prefer the older model ball!

Rumour has it that Luke Donald is still playing the 2006 version as he prefers it to later models!

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
There are some good value prices on the older ball out there. I think discount golf were doing them around £52 for tw dozen as well. At the moment I've decided tokeep going with the Cally (why change a winning ball??) until I've donated all of them to the golfing gods (rough) either at Ascot or at Tylney Park next Friday

RGDave

Money List Winner
Visit site
Thanks for the sarcasm :D

They are decent balls no matter the age. Many have mentioned they are better than the new flavours. I'm not good enough to tell, but I do like the feel of ProV1's and are used to them around the green.

They are indeed a good ball. I prefer the new recipe myself, but I'm not knocking a great find!!

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I've been using the Tour Ix purely as a change from the TP black I normally use (I'm an NXT or AD333 man in Winter). I like it and have no problem with the click of the putter face. Its a winning ball at the moment so I'll keep it until my last 10 or so are gone and then I have 9 Z stars to give another go (lost the first 3 quite quickly without forming a definite opinion). Once they have gone its back to the TP black until winter.