pro-quip waterproofs.

dune19670

Medal Winner
Visit site
hi all,
im in need of some new waterproofs, and my club have a new range of pro quip in stock.
was wondering if many of you have had experiance with these w/proofs, and any good or bad reports.
also which ones do you have.
thanks in advance

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I'm on my second set of pro-quips. First lot I bought lasted me donkeys years, I've had these new ones just over a year and they are superb. Didn't cost a fortune either. I've got the Pro-Quip PQ Lite suit, I think I got the whole lot for under £60.00 off ebay. Very light, fit superbly, and are quiet and totally waterproof.
Highly recommended.

Doc

Head Pro
Visit site
Have this years PQ Lite

They are the mutts nutts, lite, silent and very waterproof.

Highly recommended.

Also have the new FJ smock which is heavier and hotter even though it is short sleeved.

Hope this helps

Steve.

palindromicbob

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just got a pro-quip PQ lite suit on ebay after reading a post by Smiffy. It arrived on Saturday just before I was heading to Bundoran links for a society outing. Took it with me and put it on prior to heading out. Glad I did. Constant rain and strong wind for the entire back nine. When I got in only my feet, hands, head and the collar of my shirt were wet. Combined with a pair of FJ rain gloves I was actually playing better in the rain!

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
can the guys buying the PQ lite post a link please, sounds a bargain at £60, definitly waterproof? how is it for warmth and wind?

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
I have the Pro Quip Tourflex suit which is excellent. Totally waterproof and keeps the wind out. Got a good deal at Clubhouse golf last year for £125. Same suit as worn by the both Ryder cup teams.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I did have to return a Proquip suit some years ago as it was faulty but they did replace it without a problem. I purchased a Sunderland suit earlier this week for £150 but havn't had to wear it yet. It felt light, comfortable and didn't feel bulky and replaces another Sunderland suit that has lasted about 6 years. It also comes with a 3 year guarantee

Chris

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I have yet to find a long sleeved jacket I can swing in. I have 3 footjoy, 2 Ping, and 1 ProQuip.

I wear a Nike short sleeve, which looks alot like a dust bin bag.

I am rapidly coming to the conclusion that I would be happier just getting wet.