Premier League 2019-2020 we’re off

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
?? a couple of fans get a banner done but a L’pool Twitter account with 120k followers does that photo shop and you think that’s comparable ???

They started it Miss, but Miss....??

Both are embarrassing, but your the only one defending.

Similar to knobhead Chelsea fans who sing about someone slipping up in probably that players biggest match..........ah right, yes exactly what the FKW did in the European cup final in Moscow, wasn't it? Maybe he learnt his lesson for Munich, and he wore a longer stud, and tied his tie ups just that little bit tighter. (y)

Mad innit?:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Both are embarrassing, but your the only one defending.

Similar to knobhead Chelsea fans who sing about someone slipping up in probably that players biggest match..........ah right, yes exactly what the FKW did in the European cup final in Moscow, wasn't it? Maybe he learnt his lesson for Munich, and he wore a longer stud, and tied his tie ups just that little bit tighter. (y)

Mad innit?:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I don’t believe I was defending, I just didn’t think they were comparable, I think there’s a stark difference.

Yes, both are embarrassing, but things like this give fuel for the knobheads to pour scorn, rather than have them become justifiable banter, again there’s a stark difference imo.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I don’t believe I was defending, I just didn’t think they were comparable, I think there’s a stark difference.

Yes, both are embarrassing, but things like this give fuel for the knobheads to pour scorn, rather than have them become justifiable banter, again there’s a stark difference imo.

Defended like a Frank Sinclair OG. :D(y)

Fish

Banned
Visit site

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Are these the same fixture schedules that would have been played in that order had the season not stopped?

However, what I don’t agree with are any changes, such as 5 x subs, a ‘season’ should have continuity throughout, you can’t have a variant that can change the outcomes so much, like 2 extra subs for a remaining season, imo.

how on earth does 2 extra subs change the outcomes so much? certainly hasnt in Germany, all it has done has enabled them to get started when squads arent fully match fit

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
how on earth does 2 extra subs change the outcomes so much? certainly hasnt in Germany, all it has done has enabled them to get started when squads arent fully match fit
IK only watch Werder Bremen matches and Kohfeld doesn't change much in any way. But what we have done so far is playing hard pressing and from the 3 strikers started each game I don't think any of them has ever finished a game yet.
And there were a couple of extra subs for injured players, or putting in a defender when leading before the end.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
IK only watch Werder Bremen matches and Kohfeld doesn't change much in any way. But what we have done so far is playing hard pressing and from the 3 strikers started each game I don't think any of them has ever finished a game yet.
And there were a couple of extra subs for injured players, or putting in a defender when leading before the end.

ive watched pretty much most of the games that have been on and not seen a result drastically changed due to lots of subs, if anything the sides that have used all their subs have looked more disjointed after making them, usually chasing the game

if a couple of extra subs are what it takes to get the games playing again its a minor enough change not to cause issue imo

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Surely you can only make 3 subs during the playing time, but have the ability to make two further subs at half time if required. Not a huge difference.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
I get the idea of extra subs. It’ll help limit Fatigue playing games more regularly, or at least that’s the innocent plan. Realistically though the lesser clubs will still want their best layers on the pitch whilst the bigger clubs can be more extreme in tactics. if they‘re desperate for a goal they can go gung ho and then rejig and defend somewhat if they score.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Surely you can only make 3 subs during the playing time, but have the ability to make two further subs at half time if required. Not a huge difference.

pretty sure in germany youre allowed to make 3 lots of substitutions up to a maximum of 5 players, assume we'll be the same, ie you make them as 2/2/1 or 3/1/1 at a time if you want to use all 5