Premier League 2019-2020 we’re off

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Or you know, Mitrovic could die of coronavirus. But mainly Fulham might miss out on the play-offs. :p
Have you seen him. He's super hard (with a screw loose as well) and the virus wouldn't dare harm him. If it is him though it will affect us big time as not sure where else the goals come from. Depends of course if/when the championship resumes and so these two unnamed players may be out of isolation and able to play

D

Deleted member 15344

yep, 4 games on BBC, 4 on Amazon prime, the rest split between Sky and BT Sport.
Yep - it’s certainly going to be a flood of football games in a short period with the FA Cup also starting up

Not sure what they are going to do about rbe European Comps

Bazzatron

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Any season ticket holders of other clubs been told what happens with their tickets for the rest of the season? Not heard anything from Wolves yet, interested to see what happens.

D

Deleted member 16999

Any season ticket holders of other clubs been told what happens with their tickets for the rest of the season? Not heard anything from Wolves yet, interested to see what happens.
Everton announced 3 Options last week:
1. Refund pro rata on remaining 5 home fixtures.
2. Credit against next seasons ST.
3. Donate it to Everton In The Community Charity.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

Liverpool will be giving us the money back on the 4 unused games of our season ticket, or letting you put it to next season's season ticket payment. They announced this weeks ago, but still said they will contact each ssn tkt holder individually.

Armchair season ticket holders can either buy an LFC themed antimacassar, drinks holder or new pouffe. ;)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 18588

Have you seen him. He's super hard (with a screw loose as well) and the virus wouldn't dare harm him. If it is him though it will affect us big time as not sure where else the goals come from. Depends of course if/when the championship resumes and so these two unnamed players may be out of isolation and able to play
Not that hard.

By his own admission he was scared witless when faced by a Birmingham fan at the end of the game two seasons ago.

Turned out said fan just wanted to tell him to make sure of beating the Villa in the play offs.

BTW I don't think that you need to be too worried about trying to catch the Albion.

Somewhere between Bob Hope and No Hope.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Not that hard.

By his own admission he was scared witless when faced by a Birmingham fan at the end of the game two seasons ago.

Turned out said fan just wanted to tell him to make sure of beating the Villa in the play offs.

BTW I don't think that you need to be too worried about trying to catch the Albion.

Somewhere between Bob Hope and No Hope.
Very true about catching WBA I think but knowing Fulham, even if they got close they'd find a new way to break fans hearts and cock it up. Comes as a given as a Fulham fan

Fish

Banned
Visit site
View attachment 30982
Imagine dressing up in full kit to celebrate a game in which you didn’t play.

He was the club captain, photos follow immediately after winning a title or a cup, did he not contribute at all in that campaign, I really don’t see any issue with it, but hey, let’s deflect the pathetic photo of our ground being photo shopped ??

D

Deleted member 15344

I thought this thread was about the PL, so what relevance does any of that have, oh that’s right, nothing!

Talk about clutching at straws ?

I’m not sure why that’s clutching at straws ? Its a nice celebration of this time 12 months ago when number 6 arrived ?