Premier League 2019-2020 we’re off

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
Seems La Liga are looking to resume on June 8th. In the meantime more soulless German exhibition games this pm :( come on Dortmund
I now watched 1 1/2 Werder matches and it is tedious to watch. Granted, the quality of football in Dortmund is by far better, but Dortmund even more so than Bremen is living of the yellow wall.
One thing is also, there was a minimum amount of home wins in those games so far.

However, I guess for Chelsea* the atmosphere at home games will be the usual one ;-)

* I randomly picked a billionaire backed team, feel free to be offended or amused by that comment

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Well the Bundesliga may well be decided in the next couple of hours, Dortmund v Bayern, what shouldve been the pivotal game played in front of nearly 100k supporters being played in front of a few hundred people at most (and Dortmunds home advantage seriously negated)

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Hopefully the papers will give this the publicity it deserves.

Marcus Rashford has received a High Sheriff Special Recognition Award for providing 2.8 million meals to children during the coronavirus pandemic.

He’s the big name but to be honest there must be 100s if not 1000s involved.
It does amaze me though how the government seem to be spending billions but without charities many many people would go hungry

D

Deleted member 16999

He’s the big name but to be honest there must be 100s if not 1000s involved.
It does amaze me though how the government seem to be spending billions but without charities many many people would go hungry
He may of only provided the money, a fantastic gesture in itself, but it deserves far more media attention than walker and the other idiots that broke the lockdown.

I’m sure if he was out of order it would be all over the press.