powakaddy battery

walks36

Visit site
My 5 year old Powakaddy FW3i has developed problems over the last couple of months. The latest is that the light on the on/off button on the battery (which shows green when pressed and switched on) seems to have failed. An irritant more than a show stopper, but has anyone had similar and is it easy to access and replace the bulb?

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
My 5 year old Powakaddy FW3i has developed problems over the last couple of months. The latest is that the light on the on/off button on the battery (which shows green when pressed and switched on) seems to have failed. An irritant more than a show stopper, but has anyone had similar and is it easy to access and replace the bulb?
Yes my FW5 had a problem almost the day after the warranty ran out.
The digital numbers half the number dosnt work anymore.
£37 for one to fit myself, I just put up with it still works ok.

walks36

Visit site
My problem is on the battery - the light on the push button. But funnily enough I also have the same problem as you with the digital display with half my numbers disappearing. I think I will put up with it, as you are doing, bearing in mind the cost.

MACM85

Visit site
My 4 month old FX5 stopped working yesterday as I went to the course. Spoke to Powakaddy and I have to take it in for repair. Seems daft that a fauly can occur so soon and when i spoke to the repair place he was like "happens all the time"