portugal

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
We go to Portugal late September most years (pre covid) and the weather in the Algarve is excellent. Golf in shorts and swim in the sea. Need a parasol on the beach too. Cant remember rain in Sept even once. We have been in Nov and Feb and had some days playing in shorts and some rained off. Goodness knows what you've been looking at.

Going to Palmares this Sept after being Covided off for past few years, can't wait. Nice hotel on the beach near the course. Have some friends who live on the course, so getting mates rates to play. Marvellous, can't wait. .

Palmares is one of my worldwide fave courses, I could never tire of it. So many holes I have played and thought I could walk back and play that again.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
We thought you were going back to play 3 off the tee! ;)

??? am sure it was Palmares where there was a Couple of bags of balls on the tee. Someone was sat in a car 20 yards away and had placed them there, and you could buy a dozen Pro V1s for €15.

peld

Visit site
I've got end of November booked - anyone been that time of year? still shorts weather during the day?

Been the Algarve plenty of times but this is the latest I will have been.

arnieboy

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
It's pot luck really. I have been in October and there was a fair bit of rain, been in January and it was sunshine all day. Chilly in the evenings though!

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
I've got end of November booked - anyone been that time of year? still shorts weather during the day?

Been the Algarve plenty of times but this is the latest I will have been.

We've been there for my birthday in the third week of November quite a few times. Have played in shorts, but have also been rained off!! One year at Penina, I got to the 12th then all hell broke loose! Biblical rain and winds...and we'd teed off in perfect weather. But the rest of the week was excellent!!

Either way, it will be better weather than the UK!