PLEASE HELP!!!! Pushing/slicing my driver only.

Liamefc1987

Visit site
Hello everyone,

I have had a few lessons and i thought they were great. Got a few points to work on but nothing drastic. I would say i have a very good swing, but when i come to use my driver it just ruins my game. i have to tee off with a wood. Dont get me wrong am hitting up to 200 yards with it but i would really love to use my driver. If i hit ten drives only 3 would go straight or stay on the fair way. I have tried everything and watched every video. Please help guys :mad:

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Welcome to the forum. My advice is simple. Go back to the pro and tell him you're still struggling and see what he suggests. Alternatively try a different pro. Sometimes a different point of view, drill or way of teaching is all it needs to stick and get better. You say you have a few points. Are these drills and how often do you work on them at the range and what effect are they having? If you aren't hitting it well with drills then you have a swing issue, either the original one or a compensatory one affecting the swing.

D

Deleted Member 1156

Hi and welcome,

You really need to discuss this with your pro at your next lesson. There are so many causes so without seeing your swing it's impossible to suggest a fix. Loads of people will come on here and suggest fixes but my advice is to seek professional help.

Good luck :thup:

Liamefc1987

Visit site
Hello lads and thanks for the replys. When it comes to irons and my wood, i could confidently hit it rather straight and in or around the target. So i am happy with them, but my driver is a different ball game. It just fly s far right. i use the RBZ stage 2, so i can change the loft. Would this make any difference? Have you ever had any issues with hitting it right and got yourself out the rut?