Played in the German Boys Championship in Mulheim with Europes No1 Dominc Foos

nicklas

Hacker
Visit site
What a tough track but not For Dominc Foos 14 years old hes the real deal the new under German Champ stroke & Matchplay , he has won everything in Germany & plays all over the world & wins:eek:oo:

I strugled with my short game between 70 110 meters after doing the tricky bit of hitting the fairway on the second day just made the cut, worked hard with one of the trainers from www.my-golfakademie.de until late in the evening using my body turn to control the short distances instead of my arms & completing my turn

last day looked like a bad day in Crail where I play alot in the winter close to St.andrews ... 8:20 teetime blowing a gale and the rain coming in sideways 1hour 10 for the first three holes, I manged to shoot 4 over could have been better the puts didnt drop

Pitching was good & the new shaft in the Taylormade R11 made a big difference, all in all great experince & Finished 15th from a 130 players,...... will be in the same team as Dominc Foos St. Leon Rot next year looking forward to it:D

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I was told just months ago to watch for this lad by a friend of mine who works for Titleist, amazing talent and destined for the top, he and another lad called Daan Huizing who won the Lytham Trophy this year at a canter.