Play with a GM Staffer - Help for Heroes West Surrey

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
The day at West Surrey is approaching fast and I will be looking at the draw over the next few weeks.

If you would like to play with a GM STAFFER and get a decent tee in the shotgun start with a guaranteed short walk, rather than a hike/drive into the country, please add you name to this thread.

The cost of the chance to play with the likes of Neil Tappin, Mike Harris etc is a very reasonable donation of £25 and gift aid can be added if applicable.

I have 12 placed up for grabs, so please get your name down and make your donation on the justgiving site in my signature as soon as possible.

1. BlueinMunich
2. Liverpoolphil
3. HomerJSimpson Paid £25
4. JamesR Paid £25
5 JamesR (guest) Paid £25

Last edited:

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
@richart, I'm up for this. Donation to be made tomorrow, and check your mailbox.
Updated 16/08 - paid, Rich.

Last edited:

Bratty

Visit site
1. BlueinMunich
2. Liverpoolphil
4. JamesR Paid £25
6. Patster1969 paid 16/08
7. Bratty paid 16/08

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
The day at West Surrey is approaching fast and I will be looking at the draw over the next few weeks.

If you would like to play with a GM STAFFER and get a decent tee in the shotgun start with a guaranteed short walk, rather than a hike/drive into the country, please add you name to this thread.

The cost of the chance to play with the likes of Neil Tappin, Mike Harris etc is a very reasonable donation of £25 and gift aid can be added if applicable.

I have 12 placed up for grabs, so please get your name down and make your donation on the justgiving site in my signature as soon as possible.

1. BlueinMunich Paid £25
2. Liverpoolphil
4. JamesR Paid £25
6. Bratty Paid £30
7. Patster Paid £25

Only 5 spaces now available, so get in quickly!

Bratty

Visit site
1. BlueinMunich Paid £25
2. Liverpoolphil
4. JamesR Paid £25
6. Bratty Paid £30
7. Patster Paid £25
8. Midnight Paid £25

Last edited:

richart

Major Champion
Visit site

The cost of the chance to play with the likes of Rob Smith, Nick Bonfield, David Taylor is a very reasonable donation of £25 and gift aid can be added if applicable.

I have 9 places up for grabs, so please get your name down and make your donation on the justgiving site in my signature as soon as possible.

1. BlueinMunich Paid £25
2. Liverpoolphil
4. JamesR Paid £25
6. Bratty Paid £30
7. Patster Paid £25
8. Midnight Paid £25
9. Oddsocks Paid £25

All spaces now taken.

Last edited:

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
We only have three Golf Monthly staffers playing now, though Neil Tappin will be there on the day but has child minding duties, so will have to leave early. The staffers playing are Rob Smith, Nick Bonfield and David Taylor.

Nine forumers is the perfect number.

See below re three more spaces.
👍

Last edited:

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Mike Harris is also playing so will add him to the mix and add another three spaces. Playing woith a GM staffer does guarantee a decent tee, withh no long walks or car journeys. 😉

Cake

Club Champion
Visit site
1. BlueinMunich Paid £25
2. Liverpoolphil
4. JamesR Paid £25
6. Bratty Paid £30
7. Patster Paid £25
8. Midnight Paid £25
9. Oddsocks Paid £25
10. Cake

richart

Major Champion
Visit site

The cost of the chance to play with the likes of Rob Smith, Nick Bonfield, David Taylor is a very reasonable donation of £25 and gift aid can be added if applicable.

I have 2 places up for grabs, so please get your name down and make your donation on the justgiving site in my signature as soon as possible.

1. BlueinMunich Paid £25
2. Liverpoolphil Paid £25
4. JamesR Paid £25
6. Bratty Paid £30
7. Patster Paid £25
8. Midnight Paid £25
9. Oddsocks Paid £25
10. Cake
11. Radbourne2010
12. Grizzly