PK Twinline 1 versus Twinline 3

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
Anyone know what the difference is between these?

Other than £40 that I could put towards a new bag!!

Twinline 1 can be picked up really cheap but not sure if there are any issues with it that people have experienced?

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site
I have a Twinline 1. The thing is bullet proof.

The only difference I could tell is that the TL3 has an adjustable handle and a brolly holder attachment is available for it.

It's easy to use, folds up to a compact size and the ball-bearing wheels run really smooth.

The only reason I stopped using mine as my parents brought me a Powakaddy Classic Legend Electric trolley for my birthday this year.

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
Cheers gareth.

They look pretty similar from what i could find online.

Could be the chap for me then. Need to buy a cart bag aswell so 40 notes will help with that.

RGDave

Money List Winner
Visit site
I have a T3 and I can't tell the difference from the AG website. Either way, you can't go wrong i.m.o. Excellent trolley.

DCB

Visit site
The Twinline 3 has an adjustable top bag holder/support which may be usefull for getting a stand bag to sit properly on the trolley.

Went through exactly the same thought process two years ago and ended up with the Twinline 3 and it's been great so far.

RGDave

Money List Winner
Visit site
The Twinline 3 has an adjustable top bag holder/support which may be usefull for getting a stand bag to sit properly on the trolley.

Went through exactly the same thought process two years ago and ended up with the Twinline 3 and it's been great so far.

Good man DCB!

There's our answer. Having heard that, there's no way I'd want the more basic model...I need to be able to move that gadget, yes!