Pings on a Budget?

HarryMonk

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I am looking for a set of Pings for a Christmas gift, maybe not brand new and definatly an older model as £300 is the budget.

My question is, What model do I need to be looking at to get value for money?

SharkAttack

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Honestly, Ping heads play well any model you have. Age of shaft is probably the biggest factor on how good they will play.Have a look here Used Pings this will give you an idea on price, although you will probably find then cheaper as trade ins in pro shops.

Shark

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
If you can up your budget by £60.00 a guy on Golf Magic is selling an almost new set of i15's for £360.00 delivered. Only been used a couple of times.
Can't get much newer than that for the money
;)

T

thecraw

I have a set of Ping I10's 3-9,GW&PW with upgraded Rifle Project X Flighted shafts that your welcome too for £270 + p+p.

Awesome bargain, great condition heads, brilliant shafts and golf pride full cord tour wrap grips, certainly at least an overall 7/10.

I can email you photographs if your interested. I10's are still good enough for Westwood!!!

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
rob', I used his link, it doesn't show me prices

- (not that I'm about to succumb to the darkside, although their S-series irons can look half-decent - whether I could hit them is another story)

Parmo

Tour Winner
www.roundhaygc.com
yiuotovkRe: Pings on a Budget?

You will easy get some I10's for your budget, you pros can pick up some I15's on eBay for about it as well.

I thought usedping where expensive for what they had in stock

RGDave

Money List Winner
Visit site
Can't you get them on mobility?

Yes, from what I hear, pensioners benefits are not being messed around with by the government. Sources say the winter fuel allowance is OK and so the Ping summer allowance must a dead cert.

Robobum

Money List Winner
Visit site
"Pings on a budget"

Aren't they all???? The old pension doesn't stretch too far you know. If it gets really cold then you can add an extra wedge by using your heating allowance.