Ping G30 LS Tec driver, Cobra AMP Pro irons, Tour Edge Exotics 3 wood and hybrid

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
Have been tinkering again but sticking with what I have, I might learn my lesson one day!

Any questions or more pics required send me a pm.

First, Ping G30 LS Tec driver, 10.5 with Tour Stiff shaft. Bought brand new by me (happy to provide receipt and/or serial number) and used for a handful of rounds. Pretty much "as new" as a used club can be, per pics. Wrench and headcover included. £220 posted

Cobra AMP Pro irons with KBS Tour Stiff shaft. Probably my favourite clubs, shaft not great for me though. Pretty forgiving for irons like this. 3 iron to PW, excellent condition overall with Multi Coumpound grips that have plenty of life left. £230 posted ONO

Tour edge exotics XCG 6 3 with stiff Matrix Ozik shaft. Bigger headed 3 wood and is stupidly long off the tee, easily be used as a driver replacement. Pretty easy to hit off the deck aswell. Couple of paint chips on the head as per pics. £40 delivered

Tour edge exotics XCG 5 hybrid, 19*, stiff Fujikura shaft. Very easy to hit high, in good condition with a small paint chip as per pics. £40 posted