Ping g15 5 wood

JT77

Tour Winner
Visit site
I have been looking a 5 wood for a few months now, and the young pro at our club has come accross a g15 5 wood for a great price, now I am not sure on the shaft that it has, but he has said it would suit me, I have had lessons with him, anyway.......

Anyone use one, or tried it? I am going to the range the mora night after work to get a go, just looking some feed back on it, cheers
JT

JT77

Tour Winner
Visit site
Will have a look at the md stuff later on the computer, on my phone at the mo lol. Never hit a g15 though so quite looking forward to it tomorrow.

richy

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have the 4 wood and find it easy to use baits nice behind the ball and has a nice sound to it. For £80 it's a steal. Hope it goes well for you at the range

kid2

Money List Winner
Visit site
James i have the 3 pal.....Its a peach of a club....Cant imagine the 5 being a whole lot different.

JT77

Tour Winner
Visit site
Thanks richy I hope it does too, as would fill a gap for me!

Thanks Kid, I really like the i15 3 wood, but never hit this one, so see how it goes.

Lol homer, I think Ping make some great stuff.

Philm

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
"give MD a try" gets my vote, as good as any ping will be undoubtedly, they are worth a try.

i just bought last years MD F3 15* and F5 18* new for 80quid (total not per club)

lovely flight.

Phil